Water Tube Boiler
Water Tube Boiler is a unique design membrane water wall type boiler combining the advantages of water tube & smoke tube boilers.In Water Tube Boiler radiation zone of the furnace is covered on five sides by water tubes of Water Wall Membrane forming the first pass and the conventional smoke tube shell has tubes lined up forming the second and third pass of flue gases. Thus the water wall membrane recovers the radiation heat of the furnace and the smoke tube shell provides large water & steam holding capacities to give maximum advantage.
Water Tube Boiler can burn a variety of fuels like Coal, Rice Husk, petcoke, Wood, Bagasse, Groundnut shells and several other fuels thus providing you with lowest energy costs depending upon the fuel availability in your area.
Capacity- 1 to 15 TPH Pressure- 10.54 - 32 Kg/cm2g
- High steam generation rate
- Elevated thermal efficiency: Resultant of optimized combustion through Water Wall Membrane
- Combines the advantage of water tube and smoke tube designs
- Greater steam dryness: large water-steam interface
- Easy access for cleaning and inspection
- Flexibility of fuels with choice of agro-waste fuels